We are seeking the following specialists to join
Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity
- You want to learn Web Design and Digital Marketing.
- You are older than 20 years of age.
- You are a recent graduate of a related College or University program.
Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant Internship Opportunity.
- General office duties and administrative tasks.
- Answering the telephone.
- Organizing correspondence.
- Drafting letters and e-mails.
Please complete and return: Internship Agreement
Brand Spokesperson to officially represent our brand at trade shows and networking events.
Event Planner to plan, manage and organize promotional events.
Administrative Assistant to join the team. Great typing skills, attention to details and knowledge of social media.
Marketing Representatives & Sales Representatives to join our team!
Marketing and Event Coordinators to join the team. Assist in the planning and operation of events.
Marketing Representatives will promote Branding & Digital Marketing Services at networking & promotional events.
Sales Representatives will follow up on leads and meet with prospective clients to close deals for Website Design & Digital Marketing projects.
Please review PDF of: Independent Contractor Agreement
E-mail your CV / Résumé to email@example.com, or upload your Résumé as PDF
- Present and sell company services
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries, complaints
- Set follow-up appointments
- Previous experience in sales
- Customer service
- Familiar with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
Send CV as a PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Image Declaration: Image License.pdf